RE: The time has arrived for Linux FreeMarket or similar

Ever think about this fact:
that business model is BRUTALLY COMPETITIVE with rapid response from many
competitors-in-the-wings.....where the customer will "jump ship" at the
slightest whim or "problem" (slightess mind you, not like a TS2000i
problem....)

given Omega's track record, a new business model will not save them.