RE: The time has arrived for Linux FreeMarket or similar

Licencing and distribution of shrinkwrap software is
out.  Online subscriptions and web-based analysis are
in.  That's why Omega is moving in that direction.
Better revenue stream and business model.

-- John T. Nelson

John T. Nelson                  |
Trading Research Division       |    Computation.com Inc
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx          |    333 Maple Ave E., PMB 1000
http://trader.computation.org/  |    Vienna VA 22180

              Hosted by Lexonia Internet Services
                   http://www.lexonia.net/

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to learne..."
    -- Chaucer