The time has arrived for Linux FreeMarket or similar

I think as private traders and companies relying on TradeStation, Omega
have arrived at the fork on the road. Omega have gone one way. Is it the
best strategy for Omega ?? Probably, YES.

Is it the best strategy for its customers and traders ?? Probably, NO.

I think the time for the reliance on Omega needs to be seriously reviewed
by all out there.

How long did it take for Omega to build a 32bit TradeStation ??? Win95
arrived in Aug 95, TS2000 arrived in April 1999. It took Omega 3.5 years to
get TS2000 out.

Well guess what fellas, the Win2000 64 bit OS and intel 64 bit chips are
gonna arrive next year. The world and the internet will move and adapt to
the new speed and that's where TradeStation.com will probably go to, BUT,
wait, what about the 16bit TS4 or the 32bit TS2000 ??? Will Billy Gates let
16 bit programs run on 64bit Win 200 OS ??? I don't know.  What will happen
to them ???

Are all you traders gonna run legacy Pentium 3 600Mhz PCs for the rest of
your trading lives for the next 5 years while the rest of the world moves
faster to 64bit ??

One thing is for sure. The ONLY 64bit TradeStation you will ever see will
be TradeStation.com.

I will seriously look at Linux FreeMarket as I now know that time is of the
essence. Omega have  changed their business model and I DO NOT see many
companies that make money by utilising this internet /"symantec" business
model. Symantec is one of a few but there are 1000s of web companies going
down the toilet fast.  TS's enormous advantage was its backtesting
capability. The rest of TS is shit.  If Omega lose this advantage with
TS.com then what ?

LINUX FREEMARKET, BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Regards,

Robert Bianchi