Re[2]: The time has arrived for Linux FreeMarket or similar

Hello  Kimberly,

I also would be using excel however it simply can not handle large
projects, it runs like a dog. If it were faster and the data
manipulation not a pain I'd be all over it. I and others have
continually attempted to do things in excel but when your finished
your a slave to maintaining the monster you created. That's why you
need Unix based platforms to do really complicated task with great
dependability and on mammoth scale. Otherwise a windows platform is ok
and much easier to use, though less stable.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown   mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx