re: HashNums DLL

Hello Mark,

I'm concerned that you're having problems with the 16 bit version of
hashnums. Adding the y2k patch should not have had this sort of impact.

Can you be more specific about the problem?

Thanks
Michael

--
Michael Harries                    | TradeStation Add-ins
Quality Trading Innovations        | DLLs: HashNums QlsNums Instance