Re: HashNums DLL

> Umm ... I presume that that the DLL you're calling "USperp.dll" is
actually the "hashnums.dll".
> Why are you shrouding it?
> Cheers, Michael

geez i don't know you pick mr shroud.

1.) i was hiding it because i didn't want anyone to know i was using it?
kinda stupid cause i did mention i was using it didn't i?
2.) i was packaging and distributing it as my own, why didn't you see all
the advertisements in all those magazines?
3.) i was asking for help and thought i save the dll from embarrassment by
"shrouding it"?
4.) i have a few thousand of these on my hard drive and i need to know what
goes with what?

the mystic shrouder,
mark brown

ps why does your web site shroud the original author and source of the dll?