Re: Raschke seminars

At 04:48 PM 9/21/99 -0400, Richard Park wrote:

>Is anyone familiar enough with Linda Raschke's seminars to offer an =
>opinion?
>
>I guess the standard question is "If she is such a successful trader, =
>why is she giving seminars?".
>
>Best Regards,
>
>Dick

Hi Dick,

That is a standard question, If she is such a successful trader,
why is she giving seminars?"

If successful traders did not give seminars, who would you be learning from?

It's a good question to ask her. She will have some motivation..

Humans are complex animals, they don't like doing just one thing..

Trading is a rather solitary occupation, maybe she likes the
admiration of the people who she trains? Maybe she enjoys helping?

Why do well-paid sports players also do advertising?

You can only play sport a certain number of hours a week, for a
certain number of years, before you feel the need for variety, the
need to diversify, the need for other sources of satisfaction..

Whatever it is, Linda will have good reasons.

-Neal.

Neal on the 'net.
Trade well. Train hard.
http://www.halcyon.com/neal/