Re: Raschke seminars

I've commented on this here before, but in sitting in on several of her
freebie trading sessions, I've never seen anything outstanding.

If she still has the transcript from Feb 1, 1999 posted on her WebSite, you
will see her enter a Short S&P trade and get stopped out right at the top of
the Market.  This pivot was the beginning of a significant intermediate down
move.  She completely blew the trade and missed the move.  By the end of the
day, the trade would have been worth several points and quite a few more
points over the next few days.

She appeared to be completely oblivious to the fact that she never saw it
coming, missed the entire move, and never even got back on board.