Re: HashNums DLL

Hello Mark Brown,
of the company Mark Brown's The Traders Network

Regarding your "enlightening" responce below.

I am the original author of Hashnums, and a partner of Quality Trading
Innovations. Our web site does not shroud the author but it is developed and
maintained by a team now and the software is the Copyright property of Quality
Trading Innovations, not me.

We have no problems with you changing the name of our product, for your own
private use!
However, distributing our software on your companies public website:

	http://24.0.100.173:5080/mb/perproblem1.htm

under a different name, "USperp.dll", is not professional and does violate
copright.

We are most pleased that you consider our DLL worthy of use, but why not be
honest, you state:

> 1.) i was hiding it because i didn't want anyone to know i was using it?
> kinda stupid cause i did mention i was using it didn't i?

But you don't mention it on the page.

Why not? You admit it is good enough to use and then apparently re-distribute.
So why not give us the credit we deserve?
I think the least you can do is be honest about the software you distribute,
and tell all those that have downloaded the software who the real authors are.

We are very happy to have EasyLanguage code publicly available that uses
the hashnums.dll, however, such readers of such pages really should 'at least'
be refered to a complete version of the package from our web page:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~qtrade

You were the one discrediting Omega for bad practices and asking for
"Fair Trading", but how about practising it yourself.

Thanks
        Kim Horn

--
Kim Horn                           | TradeStation Add-ins
Quality Trading Innovations        | DLLs: HashNums QlsNums Instance