Re: HashNums DLL

> Hello Mark Brown,  of the company Mark Brown's The Traders Network

well hello i wish i knew who i was talking to Michael Harries someone who i
don't know from adam!  or kim horn who i respect as the developer of
Hashnums.  its funny now you sign this email as kim horn but when you
started attacking me you were michael harries, so what gives are you crazy
or something?

> Regarding your "enlightening" responce below.
>
> I am the original author of Hashnums, and a partner of Quality Trading
Innovations. Our web site does not shroud the author but it is developed and
maintained by a team now and the software is the Copyright property of
Quality Trading Innovations, not me.

well do i look like a mind reader, for all i knew you were some russian
hacker selling something ripped off from kim horn.  you will most certainly
correct that on your web site in the future i bet, you have me to thank for
calling that out to your attention.

> We have no problems with you changing the name of our product, for your
own private use!

good then shut up and go away.

> However, distributing our software on your companies public website:
>
> http://24.0.100.173:5080/mb/perproblem1.htm
>
> under a different name, "USperp.dll", is not professional and does violate
copright.

you are the one who wanted supposedly to help me, i posted for others who
may have similar problems dip sheep.  in my original post i specified i was
using Hashnums,  you should be paying me for the exposure and advertising
(good for you i'm not in Florida).  anyone knows i don't use many after
market products and so when i do, they must be good.

> We are most pleased that you consider our DLL worthy of use, but why not
be honest, you state:

> > 1.) i was hiding it because i didn't want anyone to know i was using it?
kinda stupid cause i did mention i was using it didn't i?

> But you don't mention it on the page.

da!  thats because i felt like i made it clear in the first email you read.
it was in BOLD letters in the subject line!

> Why not? You admit it is good enough to use and then apparently
re-distribute.

loose fit of the word apparently...

> So why not give us the credit we deserve?
> I think the least you can do is be honest about the software you
distribute, and tell all those that have downloaded the software who the
real authors are.

> We are very happy to have EasyLanguage code publicly available that uses
the hashnums.dll, however, such readers of such pages really should 'at
least'  be refered to a complete version of the package from our web page:
> http://www.ozemail.com.au/~qtrade
>
> You were the one discrediting Omega for bad practices and asking for
"Fair Trading", but how about practising it yourself.

> Thanks
>         Kim Horn

LOOK >>>  KIM - MIKE - WHOEVER THE HELL YOU ARE

here is your chance - send me what advertisement you wish
and i'll stick it on that web page OK?  and i might suggest
that next time you choose to attack me about something that
you didnt like - maybe you should contact me privately first.

i really am a nice guy and i do respect and give credit where
its due - when its due mike or kim or whoever...

mark brown

ps send the ad i'll ad it