The latest Scam by Jake Bernstein

this was sent to me by someone, check out the guarantee and the stats on the
system.  smell trailing stops?
================================

A Message from Jake Bernstein...

Introducing the The Single Most Important TBond Trading System
I've Discovered in 27 Years of Trading!

JakeBONDSystem

Dear Futures Trader:

On October 15th, 1999 I will release my new TBond futures trading system.
This is the single most comprehensive TBond trading system I have developed
in 27 years!
It is, in a word, the culmination of the many things I have learned about
TBonds in my many years of experience in the markets, as a trader, advisor
and market analyst.

I will sell only 75 systems on first come-first served basis

THIS IS TRULY A FANTASTIC SYSTEM FOR POSITION TRADING T-BOND FUTURES!

What is the JakeBondSystem?

* The JakeBondSystem is a specific, systematic, detailed, precise trading
methodology - with entry, exit and stop details
* The JakeBondSystem is never vague or unclear. It is either long, short or
out of the market -all signals are objective
* The JakeBondSystem is based on historically repetitive market indicator
patterns - system performance is excellent!
* The JakeBondSystem has been thoroughly back-tested and researched from
1977-1999
* The JakeBondSystem requires no computer. Signals can be determined daily
in minutes.
(But, a computer can speed up the process and for this I provide the system
code for TradeStation and SuperCharts)
* The JakeBondSystem will sell for $1500 but as an MBH subscriber, it can be
yours for just $695 (or less)
* The JakeBondSystem comes with a Money Back Guarantee
* The JakeBondSystem signals can be FAXED or Emailed to you daily if you buy
the system - less work for you

My Performance Guarantee

If the JakeBondSystem system signals as generated by TradeStation have
failed to produce a net profit in sum total for all its trades at the end of
one year (slippage and commission of $75 deducted) after your purchase date
you may request a full refund of the purchase price. You have nothing to
lose!

Historical Performance of the JakeBondSystem
Performance Summary: All Trades 1977-1999

Percentage Trades Profitable: 77%
Total Net Profit: $189,181.25
Largest Winning Trade: $14,050.00
Largest Losing Trade: -$2,762.50
Maximum Consecutive Winners: 12
Maximum Consecutive Losers: 3
Average Number Day in Winners: 26
Average Number Day in Losers: 11
Average Profit Per Trade: + $1,033.78*

*slippage and commission deducted
TO ORDER CALL US AT 1-800-678-5253 AND SAVE $100 BY 9/28/99
There is a Risk of Loss in Futures Trading
P. O. Box 353 Winnetka, Illinois 60093 USA
(847) 291-1870 Fax (847) 291-9435 ; e-mail: jake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DISCLAIMER AND RISK DISCLOSURE
THE CFTC REQUIRES WE STATE THAT -- NOTICE: HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED
PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE
RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO SINCE THE
TRADES HAVE NOT ACTUALLY BEEN EXECUTED THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER OR OVER
COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK
OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE
FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION
IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR
LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. THE RISK OF LOSS IN FUTURES TRADING CAN BE
SUBSTANTIAL. YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER WHETHER SUCH TRADING IS SUITABLE
FOR YOU IN LIGHT OF YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION. PAST PROFITS ARE NOT
NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE PERFORMANCE. THERE IS A RISK OF LOSS IN
FUTURES TRADING.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN HAS BEEN OBTAINED FROM SOURCES BELIEVED TO
BE RELIABLE, HOWEVER IT CANNOT BE GUARANTEED AS TO ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS,
AND IT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. IT SHOULD NOT BE ASSUMED THAT
THE SEASONAL PRICE TENDENCIES SHOWN HEREIN OR THAT THE SUGGESTIONS REGARDING
THEIR USE WILL BE PROFITABLE OR THAT THEY WILL NOT RESULT IN LOSSES. MBH
COMMODITY ADVISORS, ITS DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS OR EMPLOYEES ASSUME NO
LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.