Re: The latest Scam by Jake Bernstein

Mark,

    You and I have feuded and argued back and
forth for years. Probably will
 do so in the future. Ok. So be it.

    But your post about Bernstein's latest
scam is so  (fill in the word, and I know
we are rated PG here, so I won't type it) it
is so hard to believe that one person could
wreak
as much havoc and losses on a segment of an
industry as he does. But he does, and
continues to do the same to this day.

    The man has no conscience, scruples,
honesty, morals...and certainly has no idea
how to make an honest living. Truly a
dangerous, living leech in human disguise.It
is alsoincedibly unbelievable
 that the NFA and the CFTC let him off the
hook to  prey on more unsuspecting traders.
JEEZ!
When I first saw his infomercials a few years
ago,I laughed cuz they so full of it. My
wife, a very successful
 currency trader in her past life, just
rolled on the floor. Especially the scene
where the over-the -road
truck driver calls in every few days to check
on his Bernstein for-sure-to win trade!

    Then we sobered up to the fact that that
not only were unsuspecting traders sending
him money for
his "course and date books", they were
actually putting their own money at risk
using his bogus methods!
Then we became sad...

    I have traded the bonds for years, and am
sad that many potential bond traders will be
led down his
bogus path.

    Bernstein on the loose again...a truly
ugly commentary on our regulatory agencies
and the state of our
profession.

    What a jerk.

        Jim