Re: The latest Scam by Jake Bernstein

O K  MARK, HOW DOES THIS ONE GRAB YOU?

From:
       JHarri1821@xxxxxxx

17:38

 Subject:
       Clever Technical Tool Makes Money in All Markets
    To:
       JHarri1821@xxxxxxx

Clever Technical Tool Makes Money in All Markets

   JERRY R

I have discovered a clever little tool for trading in any market. This tool
will make money almost everytime, when it doesn't the worst is a break-even
trade.

Try it for $25, if it does not make money for you I will give a full refund.

Credit Card orders only.