Re: Defragging Win NT (Was: How to get TS2k to run well (was 2K for sale)}

>do you like SpeedDisk or DK better and why.

I don't know.  If I could figure out which of the two is doing a
better job I would like that one the best.  I defrag every weekend. My
non-fully defraged is also the NTFS disk.  One of them reports the
name of the files that are fragmented I perhaps some day will use that
feature.  I bought Norton because DK  indicated the disk wasn't 100%
defraged, even after running it again.  It bothered me that there were
still fragments enough that I went out and bought Norton.  If I had
only used Norton and not DK then I would be the proverbial pig
satisfied.  My disk would be as it is now but I wouldn't be concerned
about it. :-)

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977