RE: Defragging Win NT

Does anyone have any comments about using the following Hard Disk fine
tuning technique to reduce defragmentation in WinNT?

Set up a logical partition at the beginning of your hard drive to about 150%
of your RAM and then put the Windows Swap file on this partition.

I saw this tip on ZDNet a while ago (without any reference to a particular
version of Windows) but it does sound interesting.  I don't even know if
Windows NT uses a swap file in the same way as Win9X.

Mark.