Re: Defragging Win NT (Was: How to get TS2k to run well (was 2K for sale)}

I've been using version 5 for NT for almost a month now.  It is working
flawlessly and my  previous performance issues have gone away.  As far as
I'm concerned, it is well worth the $40.  It does take many passes to fully
defrag a drive, but with the set and forget feature, I don't care.  It does
its passes while I'm sleeping.  When I want to use the machine next day,
everything is clean and working fine.  -uf