Re: DynaStore for Quote.com

> An other question:
> What are the legal issue is for a given reason, the wild and unofficial
> adapter provides misfunctions of the Omega Sofware, trade errors and so on
> ?

So based on that question, what legal issues are involved when the
same easy language code on TS 4.0 generates different results on
TS2000i as indicated by a number of members of this list.

Only Dynastore knows how they came up with their code, but
believe me, as a programmer, it's a lot easier to determine the inputs
and outputs of a program and totally write another program to
acheive the same or better results than it is to take an existing exe
program, modify it and re-package it.

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )