Re: SPX settings help

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: SPX settings help
  • From: "Chris Baker" <chrisbak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 1999 16:17:18 -0700

It means the symbol in your Portfolio isn't associated with the symbol in
your Symbol Universe.   Therefore TS Charting doesn't know how many digits
there are in the symbol and displays the symbol with known.

To fix: In the Server under Options, there's a "Misc." Tab.    The fourth
item is "Update Symbol Information of Portoflio on Startup".   Select this
items and the next time the Server starts, it will "mostly" synchronize the
Portfolio with the Symbol Universe.    I say "mostly" because Omega never
quite got this option to work correctly.

After the Server has started you can de-select this option.