Re: DynaStore for Quote.com

----- Message d'origine -----
De : <cashc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
À : omega-list <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : dimanche 12 septembre 1999 02:14
Objet : Re: DynaStore for Quote.com

> > An other question:
> > What are the legal issue is for a given reason, the wild and unofficial
> > adapter provides misfunctions of the Omega Sofware, trade errors and so on
> > ?
>
> So based on that question, what legal issues are involved when the
> same easy language code on TS 4.0 generates different results on
> TS2000i as indicated by a number of members of this list.

Yet have to see one example!
Maybe some minor modifcation could be necessary under some conditions,
 but I have not seen the problem.

> Only Dynastore knows how they came up with their code, but
> believe me, as a programmer, it's a lot easier to determine the inputs
> and outputs of a program and totally write another program to
> acheive the same or better results than it is to take an existing exe
> program, modify it and re-package it.

 This is their problem, not mine .
I doubt that nothing appearing as DBC will not remain from their converter,
and bet that they use the DBC server with the DBC symbols.

> "Buy Low, Sell High"
> (If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )

We have a piece of software that attempts to do this. ($ 4850 only)
With pretty good success.

Rgds

PO
www.sirtrade.com