Re: My take on Omega

I am interested in knowing the version of the GlobalServer on that
pre-release SP3.  Larry, could you please post it?

- the list's naive, young trader -

p.S. - Those who have written to me personally about OS2000i (and it was A
LOT of correspondence) give me a chance and I will reply to each and every
one of you this coming week.  A lot was asked.  I will reply thoroughly and
honestly.  Thanks all.