Re: My take on Omega

In a message dated 9/11/99 1:21:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Probably, as it is a relatively new one, some time is expected to setup a
> quality service.
>  If my information was correct, the service was free at the beginning.

It's been there and bad for years. The point is they can't collect good data
with their own tools, yet they say their customers should have no trouble.
The cost is not the point.

>If you refer to the latest Futures Magazine issue, it seems that finding an
historical
>data service without error is impossible.
>Theirs is not first ( CSI wins ) but not the worst.

Their intraday tick data is constantly horrible (not the stuff from that
study). If you'd seen it you'd know. The 15 minute gaps are clearly crashes
(as anyone whose used TS in real time would easily recognize).

>Concerning the peruvian rooster, its  problem will be solved tomorrow
 >after one night  spent with some burgundy wine, 2 hours and half for
cooking.
>Salt , pepper and à table.

Ah! Coq au vin. C'est bon!

BW