Re: Welcome

don,

your words of kindness and internet "street wisdom" are well received. i
was beginning to believe that the denizens of this group were of a
different more bellicose nature. recent correspondence with several,
such as yourself, is dispelling this fear. things are looking up.

i didn't know about code and get groups. thanks for the info. i'll take
a look. maybe i can relocate. tom joseph's a great, guy as is mike
quanbeck who works with him.

this was my first excursion into the path of e-mail groups. i rely upon
my programmers to perform in this arena. i just got connected to a high
speed cable internet connection to facilitate communication with my
trading partners and son and i thought i would "play" a little. it's
like a tyke playing with matches--only i got burned. i never realized
the venom, petty jealousies, or whatever possesses people. if only this
energy could be rediected--what a potential for creativity. maybe they
perceive i intend to usurp their turf. nothing could be further from the
truth. i'm content with my lot and don't need any additional
self-induced stress.

since i screwed up and landed on the site i thought i would share some
of my research and trading experience--what arude awakening!!!!!
nevertheless there were some sincere folk who had questions and against
my partners wishes i have obliged to answer some. what a blessing such a
resource would have been when i was young and hungry to learn. maybe
it's like you said, "road rage on the internet". it gives me images of
the benevolent alien who lands on earth with good intentions only to
blamed for every evil of mankind. he leaves confused and empty.

you're right about systems--i love research. why would these "tough
guys" buy trade station if they don't believe in systemization. to not
want to absorb as much info on various system ideas is contrary to the
goal of this group--oxymoron:subscribe to system group but don't
subscribe to theory intellectually and emotionally--very strange indeed.

i think you realize my intention was never to promote and without the
"slip" i would only be lurking. fate, i guess. what's meant to be,
happens.despite what others may believe, i've never promoted--others
have and in a few instances their promotional materials have been pulled
from circulation because i perceived them too aggressive.

best wishes for your holidays and any assistance i can provide, please
let me know. i'll try my best.

best regards,

tom demark