Re: Welcome

I also welcome Toms comments especially if he could resolve the burning
issues of why there are so many TD indicators?   I am really confused when
to use what combination of what? Often I have wondered if it would have been
much more effort to just go ahead and program the multitude of indicators
into a system which could have been historically tested?   It seems that the
systems that I do have of such are either not properly programmed or not
truly TD systems.  My reasoning is that because they are horribly
unprofitable and could not possibly really be TD's work.  On the remote
chance: with permission I would like to post here publicly the systems that
I have that supposedly are TD's work so that we could discuss what could
possibly be wrong with the author's interpretation of these systems?

Thank You,
Mark Brown

ps I 'm for full disclosure also or else someone might think your only
interest would be to boost slumping sales of the zillions of indicators you
have.  I could disclose them for you if you wish, just let me know.  I can
post allot of code in a very short amount of time I have a fast connection.