Re: trend vs trading range comments

Another approach is to view the concept of trend as it
relates to profit and risk.

Under this guidline, a trend ends when a rally or reaction is
large enough to wipe out significant profits of those holding
postions in accord with the current trend state.

Using this theory, markets trend 23% of the time, and are in
non-trending states 77% of the time.

Walt Downs
CIS Trading
http://cistrader.com