Welcome

Tom:

I for one am sorry you received a cynical response to your error (the
accidental mailing to the omega group).  I hope you will consider the
error as a lucky accident in the future if you could be persuaded to
participate in this group.  You have made huge contributions to coded
indicators and systems for TradeStation and I am sure your presence here
would be welcomed by almost everyone.  And I would hope that anyone that
has any personal concerns about your sincerity to contribute without
expectation of financial gain will watch, wait and allow you to be
present here without cynical comments or attacks.  Welcome to the Omega
user group, Tom.

Sincerely

Don