Re: Fw: omega-excess-list list digest

Dans un courrier daté du 24/11/98 14:16:53 Heure d2iver Pari53 Madrid,
eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> Jim,
>
>  I have communicated privately with you previously regarding the use of the
>  Omega List for adding members to the excess list. I am still receiving this
>  crap for which the Omega List was used as a compilation source. I did not
>  subscribe to the excess digest;, in fact I specifically informed Gerrit
>  Jacobsen that I wanted no part of his list. To date I have probably
received
>  at least 10 communictions from the excess list and its affiliates. Please
>  take responsibility for policing the use of the Omega List for purposes of
>  unsolicited e-mailings. Specifically, please advise when  when the
>  individual responsible for this has been removed from the Omega List.
>
>  Earl

That's incredible...

The pyromaniac in chief  (ex aequo  with some others) on Omega List is now
claiming against the fire he has initiated with his affiliates...on Omega
List.

Earl, I knew that you were unclear in your mind, but no need to give us extra
proofs of that.
We are not bozos.

The new lists ( Omega Excess and TC list) were  created in reaction to the
unacceptable level of bashing observed here and the lack of moderation
prevailing on Omega -List. Check your archive and read again what you wrote to
THIS list in the past.

You are also responsible of that status, so shut up now and give us a rest.
I expect to see Omega list recover a quality  level that it has lost since
months, with or without you.

If by chance , Omega List has not collapsed after the storm, we have not to
thank you...
Best thing to do is to keep you postings to a modesty level far below this
one, you irresponsible.

And stop to bother us with your so called personal problems with Jim Osborn.
How could you think that he could be responsible of the posting that you
receive from a list where he had nothing to do ?

Unclear, I said? I'm still too much gentle with you.

-Pierre Orphelin.

"He that touches pitch shall be defiled"