Re: DTN Question

Some facts on DTN:

1.  They have both satellite+cable feeds, as well as an internet product.

2.  DTN supplies all sorts of information over their satellite lines.  They
have weather feeds, agricultural cash price feeds, and also financial quote
feeds.

3.  I don't know how long they've been transmitting over satellite/cable,
but it is atleast 5-7 yrs.

Chris

RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx