Subject: Re: DTN Question
Author: Ted Reback
Date:  11/23/98 9:36 PM

Omega and DTN have stated that it will be in the next release. It may be in
beta testing already, but with Omega, beta testing is equivalent to late stage
alpha and the interface may be months away. But as you've seen from the list
over the past 6 months, there may be better alternatives coming anyway.