Re: DTN Question

So what you're saying is TS5 still uses a user defined symbol universe rather then
receiving and auto adding every symbol. With the universal data server and DTN I
get every symbol automatically added with its underlying full name and data format
(32nds, sixteens, .01, etc). I though v5 was going to have this capability also.

Ted