--> TICK DATA Suppliers.... WHO??

Good Morning "Listers"....

I am in the Market to purchase "TICK DATA" for some serious
back-testing purposes!!

I realize this will cost a lot of $$$, and would be flattered if
someone offered it to me for free... However, nothing personal... but,
I don't want to risk my future on something I don't have 100%
confidence in... I think you can understand why!?  So, Thanks anyway!

I'm looking for pure tick data, not 5-minute bars... because I want to
message it in various different ways!  I'm also looking for it to be
in individual contract form, as well as continuous form!  It would
also be nice to have a utility to build my own continuous contracts
using the various different methods!  And of course... It must be able
to be imported into TS4!

Any way... Here is my question to YOU:
>  Do you know of any "GREAT / GOOD" tick data suppliers??
>  Do you know how to contact them? (website, phone#, etc)

Thanks in advance for all your help... I will compile and share my
results with the rest of the List!

JMB
TraderGuy@xxxxxxx