Fw: omega-excess-list list digest

  • To: "Osborn, Jim" <jimo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Fw: omega-excess-list list digest
  • From: "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:18:19 -0500 (EST)

Jim,

I have communicated privately with you previously regarding the use of the
Omega List for adding members to the excess list. I am still receiving this
crap for which the Omega List was used as a compilation source. I did not
subscribe to the excess digest;, in fact I specifically informed Gerrit
Jacobsen that I wanted no part of his list. To date I have probably received
at least 10 communictions from the excess list and its affiliates. Please
take responsibility for policing the use of the Omega List for purposes of
unsolicited e-mailings. Specifically, please advise when  when the
individual responsible for this has been removed from the Omega List.

Earl