Charity Drive

WARNING: Unrelated to trading

My daughter (12 years old) is is trying to raise money for the Salvation
Army Angel Tree this year. She has come up with a creative way to do it by
selling Hawaiian Christmas gifts (like Kona coffee, Hawaiian Music CD's,
Macademia Nuts).

If you're interested, check out our web page for details.
http://www.deming.net

Take care and have a great Thanksgiving!
-Doug Deming

P.S. If you find this objectionable, please let me know privately so we
don't jam up the list with complaints. Thank you.