Re: DTN Question

Ron DTN is not a bargin-basement provider by any means and already competes
very well in the satellite and cable date financial quote business. Go
check out their site and see if you don't think it beats BMI. I have
absolutely no affiliation with DTN but I once did.

http://www.dtniq.com/finserv/

Robert