Re: Dual Monitor Setup w/ Win98

I was wrong stating that windows supports only 2 monitors.
Sorry, I mislead the American People, traders, members of the list :-)
I hear it'll do up to 9 in you have enough slots in your machine.
I am already thinking about adding a couple  more, total four.
I cant think of having more then 4. OK one is for TS,
one is for News Server, one is for PowerEditor one
one is for the rest: net browser and other apps.
Plus you might go cross-eyed  out there:-) or develop
neck problems.
It's another ball game if 5.0 will allow you to drag a workspace/chart
out and move it around. Then you can go for all 9.
Val.