Re: Y2K Problems

The leaps aren't the only problem.  I have some longer term systems which need
about a year's worth of data "to warm up".  I'm not a techie - but my gut
impression is that in order to get things to work between 1999 and 2000 - it
will be necessary to do something both with the charting programs and the data.
And - if it's done on 12/1/1999 - and it's done in a way that renders my old
data files obsolete - then I'll be out of luck running my systems until sometime
late in the year 2000.  To be sure that I don't have a "blackout" period - I'd
like to have running at the beginning of 1999 whatever I'll be running at the
beginning of 2000.  Robyn