Re: Y2K Problems

At 06:09 am 1/14/98 GMT, you wrote:

>FWIW, I think your assumption is quite valid. If the fix is
>such a trivial matter, =most= vendors would have supplied
>one by now.

Either that, or it's so trivial that it's not worth spending time and
resources on now.

In all of this discussion over recent weeks, the only quasi-valid point I've
seen is that certain "Leaps" cannot currently be tracked because the
software does not accept dates past 1999.

If anyone here has ever managed or owned a business, you will know that you
simply cannot please everybody - all of the time.  Some esoteric needs may
temporarily fall through the cracks, but I seriously doubt if 99.999% of
Omega's customers are tracking Leaps past 1999.  They are a business and a
business must have priorities to survive.

Don't worry-- be Happy...