Re: Y2K Problems

I took a look at the Aspen product - and I don't think it can do what I want to do
(although I'm still exploring it).

I agree that the lack of responses is disconcerting.  FWIW - I was playing around
with my program today - and discovered that although I can't input the date 1/1/00 -
I can use the date 3/1/00 (which is probably March 1, 1900).  My assumption was that
if no one does anything - I could start "new" on 3/1/2000.  Then I had a long
conversation with a computer-literate friend of mine - and he said if SuperCharts
works on a Julian calendar - that probably wouldn't be true.  Frankly - I didn't
understand half of what he told me <g> - and I hope I don't have to wait until
3/1/2000 to find out whether he's right.  Robyn