Re: Missing INTC data in the na980105.omz file

Rod:

> I don't think it takes any imagination to conclude that
>  INTC data for 1/5/98 was intentionally deleted to try to avoid
>  more bad publicity.

Since I, or others subscribers to this list, may not travel in the same
"publicity" circles you do, would you mind laying out for us the bad publicity
that Omega was trying to avoid? And if in fact they have been getting it, have
you a rationale for those smart business strategists at Omega (you can not
argue that they are not smart, selling  Hambrecht & Quist et al. to market
their stock at an equivalent capitalization of $1/4 BILLION just a few weeks
ago!) to choose to delete the tick data for INTC your refer to? Wouldn't,
worst case, any 2-bit management consultant have advised them against doing
that?

I hope this isn't too much of a burden on you.
I would use your info to re-examine my wisdom of continuing "to wait" for
Omega's TSvN.x to perform as represented, & become acceptable for my needs.

  -Saul

PS. Just to clarify my situation, thanks to the monkey wrenches contained in
the environs of TS, I am still not on "the air"; so I didn't notice the INTC
problem on a timely basis. Thank you for keeping many of us informed!