Re: Cut off of DTN

> Subj:	 Re: Cut off of DTN
>  Date:	98-01-06 20:07:11 EST
>  From:	RonAug@xxxxxxxx (Ron Augustine)
>  To:	omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>

>  Not true! -- On any IPO, the shares held by the Directors, Owners,
Officers,
>  etc. are embargoed from being traded for anywhere from 6 to 18 months after
>  the IPO date.
>
>  80% of the Omega Stock is privately held -- if you're tracking the big $$$
>  losers, that's where you'll find them...

The loses stated in the above paragraph are mostly paper losses. other than
the sweat & tears [because having to deal with us ;-)] the "cost basis" is
negligible.

The BIG LOSERS are the ones that shelled out the $11.  Of course we (evidently
not all of us) know who the hard cash winners are ... Otherwise, by now the
subject has been fairly exhausted; except for the fact that the losses may not
be over...

As to your suggested 2nd opinion to Ted Reback in a subsequent message, take
my word for it: it is not required!

  -Saul