Re: Cut off of DTN

what ipo means is what it says "initial public offering"
which gather money from the public for the company to "spend".
the Cruz brothers have make it already before IPO - after IPO,
they just do not need to spend their own money, that's all.

thus, as a super long term omega user since sys writer - the
day I heard that they went public, I already start looking for
alternatives to TS.

-Lawrence Chan