Futures South '98

To all:

	I'm interested on going to the Futures magazine's Futures South conference
in Orlando, FLA (February 6-8). The price per individual is $595, but
according to the conference's staff people any additional person in a group
would pay only $195. Clearly the more people in the group, the better the
deal (maybe even enough of a break to cover for stay and meals). Anyone
interested on attending can contact me via e-mail or telephone, I'll return
any comunications promptly.

Juan Carlos Rodriguez
haephaestos@xxxxxxx
(212) 657-0959

P.S.: If the group registers up to this Friday 01/09/98, then the
pre-conference sessions to be held on February 6th are free (desirable
alternative). The conference's staff indicated to me that the registration
total for the group will be divided by the number of people in it, and the
resulting amount will be billed to each individual separately (each person
will deal directly with the conference's agent).