Re[2]: Missing INTC data in the na980105.omz file

Dear Mr. Grisham,

The data for INTC and SPX was indeed deleted from the refresh data prior to
posting. The reason being the data was bad. We did not want anyone to overwrite
good data they may have with data we knew to be bad.

If you would send me the good data you have I will be happy to paste in and
re-upload the data to our web site. If you also have data for SPX I would
appreciate it very much if you would send it as well. My e-mail address is
melody.blais@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you very much,
Melody Blais
Omega Research