[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MS Explorer querry

Hi Super,

I appreciate the detailed advice.
I tried out your suggestions (i.e. change 9500 to 15000) and then ran
some explorations. Everything went o.k.
It seemed as though the problem was fixed until i downloaded the
latest data and re-ran those same explorations.
Unfortunately i got the same error again.
Namely; "Maximum number of securities already locked"

Yes, if i close MS then re-open it, it does fix the problem
(sometimes) as does selecting 'Securities' from within
the 'Exploration editor' itself rather than directly from 'the
Explorer' window. Anyway, at least doing this helps to remove the
error.
Yes it's a pain, but at least it works.

Also, I wasn't able to find any files with tilde ~ preceding them. (I
did a search of my entire computer and found none. I suppose this is
a good thing)

Again, thanks for the help. If you remember anything else you may
have done way back then, please let me know

Oh, and thanks for including the little bit about "Editing the
registry is a dangerous business". This ensured profuse sweating as I
was doing the edit. Thanks!

Cheers,
Paul

<*> Your email settings: