Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Joe Dinapoli's Detrended Price Oscillator

Hi Preston
    Thks for it .I did get the proper scale with your new formula .You are right ,with the below formula,the chart shows as follow:
            X:=Input("Periods" ,1,100,7) ;
            DPO(X)*100

        (Note: the chart only show DPO value up to12/1/08 instead of 12/5/08 as per your message)

    Can u help further on the below also:

1) What should be changed to let it show "today"  date value ?
2) Thks for your sharing on DPO experience. I was reading a book  from Joe Dinapoli "Trading with Dinapoli Levels" and he uses "Detrend Oscillator" for Oversold/Overbought tool when it reaches >70% .His indicator is " Close (today) minus seven day moving average of the close"
3) Do u have trading experience  on Dinapoli Strategies ?
4) Do u have any indicators or their combinations that are reasonable for "Intraday"  and " longer terms --means about 1 week or 2 " that you can share with me ?Exactly like u said,there are too many indicators but there may besome excellencent combinations that are good .

Hope I am not asking too much from you .

rgds