   Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 02:44:57 -0000
   From: "hayseedville" <hayseed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Multiple templates per stock

hey roy..... couple thoughts here....

once you  get the charts as you like them, under 'file', choose
use 'new', then choose 'layout', then choose 'add all' , then
click 'ok'....... now go back to file and choose 'save as', type in
your file name but make sure your save as type says layout not
template....

one more thing to do..... go to 'tools', then choose 'options', then
choose 'chart options'..... where it says change security,  check
the boxes saying use chart as template, keep all line studies and
change all charts in layout..... all 3.....

now  its saved.... if your looking at that layout and want to change
to another stock,  just type the ticker of the next stock .... the
change security box will come up as you type, click 'ok' and all
charts should change to the new ticker.....
all time frames and  indicators will stay in place along with any
experts you have attached, only the ticker changes....

a large variety of  layouts is labor saving, esp if you use
multiple  periods, 5, 15, 30minute, indicators and  experts.....h

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, manahang@xxx wrote:

> I am trying to create a layut with multiple charts and multiple time
frames and then save this as a template.  Every time I bring this back
up the charts are not displayed in the same order that I had
originally saved them and when I apply this to another ETF the
multiple time frames revert back to daily data.  Help please?  thanks.

> CBM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: