[EquisMetaStock Group] MS Explorer querry

I've been having a bit of trouble with certain MS9.1 explorations in
that after I finish running an exploration, I receive the following
message in the "rejects" column of the explorer report

Reason for rejection - "Maximum number of securities already locked"

(Please note the word is "Locked" not "Loaded")

The exploration only contains about 150 securities, so i wouldn't
call that a maximum

I checked the MS manual as well as Google and found no help there.
The manual on page 390 states;
" . . .each security that was rejected from the report will be listed
with a brief description of why it was rejected."

However, it does not offer any explanation on what the rejection
message means.

Any advise/help on this one would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: