RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Real Time Data warning

Superfragalist:

Re last paragraph of your post.

Users of Metastock have been making these complaints for decades and suggesting a complete rewrite.

Reuters, I think they merged with Thompson,  simply look at the sales and say that it doesn’t justify further development. If they would redevelop Metastock it could be a world beater.

Lionel