[EquisMetaStock Group] backing up metastock indicators

Hi.

Is it possible to backup our indicators and experts without the export
function?

My idea is to use my backup software to backup directly all indicators
and experts at the end of the day. For that I'd need to know if that
data is stored in a folder so if in case of some catastrophe phenomenon
I´d only need to copy the files back to the folder and everything would
be back on track.

Regards,
Fernando

<*> Your email settings: