Re: [Metastockusers] What really are the limits of the System tester?

John,

In Ststem Testing Options, you can change the number of most profitable
results for each optimized system. Instead of 10 or 20, you can enter
100 or 200 to show these numbers of most profitable tests.

Pierre Tremblay

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM