[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Looking for a recommended Data Site

Martin, I'm not implying anything.  Errors can and will creep into any
data source, but some databases are definitely cleaner than others.

I have tested Reuters EOD data and found unacceptable errors there in
the past, but perhaps those issues have now been resolved by Equis'
parent company.

Keeping accurate data is basically either a passion or another mundane
job.  With Norgate's data, it seems to be the former.  http://www.
premiumdata.net/

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Martin Blain" <martin@xxxx>
wrote:
> Jose
> Are you implying that Reuters data is flawed and shouldn't be used
or are you talking about intra day data?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM